Pursuant to the Law on Electronic Documents, Electronic Identification and Trust Services (LEDEITS), The Ministry of Information Society and Administration performs the following tasks:
– keeps a Register of trust service providers and electronic identification schemes providers in accordance with Article 25, paragraph 1 indent 1);
– registers and deletes trust service providers and issuers of electronic identification schemes in the Register of trust service providers and electronic identification schemes in accordance with Article 14;
– publishes on its website in electronic form that can be processed automatically, a list of qualified trust service providers, as well as a list of qualified trust services that they provide, in accordance with Article 35 paragraph 1);
– keeps a list of accredited conformity assessment bodies and laboratories in the Republic of North Macedonia in accordance with Article 37;
– keeps a list of means for creating a qualified electronic signature or a qualified electronic seal in accordance with Article 45, paragraph 8;
– cooperates with the supervisory bodies of the European Commission in accordance with Article 25, paragraph 1 indent 1).